cARA MENURUNKAN ANGKA ALEXA RANK BLOG SECEPAT KILAT

Alexa existence as a benchmark current popularity of blogs is a bit more precedence than PageRank, because why have a high PageRank but poor visitors, right? and in fact proved to be the ground that many casual blog pagerank but have a good Alexa stats, at least that's what I observe.

But lately I am somewhat puzzled by the determination Alexa rank statistics. For example, when compared to my blog with this blog wah my blog certainly lose much in terms of visitors per day, but you try to compare alexanya obvious that my blog got a rather good alexa. Happy? frankly yes, but if not awkward, not least its benchmark is the number of visitors?

My initial conclusion that now is not just alexa based at least a lot of visitors but also how the blog has a post that is sustainable. That's just my analysis of whether or not the tablets and I did not know. But on this blog are my to post every day, although postingan2nya whose names are still far from qualified. Maybe there are friends who want to add or know how to quickly improve the Alexa rank can share here, never share your loss mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...